How to make an outline for creating your sales page.
In the A-Z of Super-Effective Sales pages we discuss such creative and conceptual matters as —
- Short or long? How many pages of persuasive copy are needed to sell your product or service
- Why you no longer need a longer sales letter to sell a more expensive product and how this recently became such a stale and old fashioned approach
- Why using a premade template for a newsletter is not such a great idea
- Why it might be a good idea to include video on a sales page
- When it is a bad idea to include video on your sales page
- How you can embed video in your sales page to make yourself seem more human and connect with your customers so that they trust you enough to buy from you
- How you can use video to write a shorter sales letter
- How to learn from ClickBank landing pages by studying their formats and layouts
- How to use Quantcst.com to figure out exactly who your audience is supposed to be and conceptualize a salespage that suits their tastes
- Where to find free web page editors online for physically constructing your web pages
- Where to find free sales page templates for writing newsletters if you do not know a single thing about HTML
- How to check the validity of your page (which means making sure that everyone who lands on your web page can see it in their browser) after you have uploaded it to your website
- How to add meta-tags for your page so that your site can easily be found on the search engine pages
And much, much more! Believe me I leave no stone unturned when it comes to how to construct these salespages. Each lesson in this eBook is also replete with images, screen shots and step-by-step instructions so that you cannot get confused, exasperated or go wrong in any way!
This eBook costs only $4.00.