My name is Arto Painilainen. I am a Finnish 69 year old man.
I have done weight and cardio workouts regularly over 50 years.
I have been a freelancer fitness & a lifestyle coach about 40 years, too.
The picture above is taken the 11th October 2016.
I hope you have fun and you’ll be back many times.
P.S. If you have any questions or comments, you can send them via email@example.com.
Free Fat Loss E-Book
Free Self-Improvement E-Books
101 Empowering Habits
Free Yourself and Soar
Becoming Proactive In Your Own Life
Recent 20/60 Posts
- Six Key Areas Of Personal Development May 22, 2018
- How To Do Cardio Workouts May 12, 2018
- YouTube – An Excellent Source About Health and Fitness Information May 11, 2018
- Skin Care with Rose Mira – All Organic Ingredients April 5, 2018
- Learn How To Live With More Peace, Purpose & Wisdom April 5, 2018
- Do Fad Diets Really Work? January 8, 2018
- My Bikini Belly December 5, 2017
- The Secret To Beating Diabetes Revealed August 14, 2017
- Yeast Infection Knowledge – The Truth Behind Your Yeast Infection July 9, 2017
- Natural Solutions For Lowering Your Blood Pressure July 9, 2017
- Revealed: The Shocking Truth About Diabetes! July 9, 2017
- How to Get Better Sleep Into Your Nights July 9, 2017
- How to Prevent Skin Damage While Tanning Yourself? July 9, 2017
- 1 Pound Of Fat = 3,500 Calories July 5, 2017
- The Importance of Physical Fitness July 3, 2017
- Tips for Buying Fitness Equipment June 27, 2017
- 10 Things You Should Know About Stretching June 9, 2017
- Health Pointers for the Fitness Babes May 23, 2017
- Seven Tips for Fitness Women May 19, 2017
- 5 Recovery Tips For Your Next Tough Workout October 17, 2016